Laacke & Joys Company
Demonstrate and grow your skills with an Exciting, Diverse, and Growing company!
- Coordinate or produce the documentation necessary to convey pertinent aspects of the design solutions to external business functions through solid models, mechanical drawings, written reports, or other means as necessary.
- Demonstrate a proactive attitude towards all aspects of the development process including communication, development gaps, deliverable quality, budget maintenance and timely execution.
- Monitor production resources for multiple projects and priorities and be responsible for all aspects of design, time, budgets, and quality.
- Relate and respond to client and LJ peer needs to ensure design solutions meet or exceed their expectations.
- Lead and participate in researching best practices for their team’s particular focus, including tools, methodologies, strategic pursuits, and training.
- Increase knowledge and ability regarding company direction through involvement in external organizations, implementing and integrating best practices learned within the company.
- Upload, save, check-in/out CAD documents and data controlled in the PDM software.
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical or Design Engineering
- 3+ years of related experience
- Advanced understanding of engineering principles as they relate to the design process.
- Creative, passionate, logical, and analytical problem-solving abilities thorough understanding and ongoing investigation of progressive design tools and product development process methodologies.
- Sensitivity to aesthetics and form development.
- Knowledge of mechanical engineering simulation (FEA, CFD, other), working with engineering test data and simulation tool results, providing suggestions and solutions.
- Ability to plan complex projects, estimate costs, create schedules, generate proposals, and apply appropriate resources to engineering projects.
- High level of proficiency in discipline team management of time, quality, and budgets.
- Ability to design new products using Solidworks and Draftsight ensuring the models are free from errors.
To apply for this job please visit www.milwaukeejobs.com.