LJ Design & Manufacturing
The Material Handler will follow logistics best practices to aid with on-time shipment of orders and ensure inventory accuracy. This position will work closely with our Shipping & Receiving team members to achieve department and plant goals.
- Moving materials with a fork truck and pallet jack (will train if necessary)
- Packaging and preparing materials for transport
- Safely load and unload vehicles with pallet jack and fork truck.
- Perform cycle counts and inform manager of inconsistencies and/or shortages.
- Help ensure that the Shipping area and equipment is kept clean, safe, and in an orderly fashion.
- Help inspect incoming Raw Materials and putting them away in the proper warehouse location
- Assist with other duties/projects when needed as directed by the Shipping & Receiving Manager.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 1+ years of related work experience
- Sense of urgency and high attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Self-starter with ability to work independently, multitask, and react quickly to changing priorities.
To apply for this job please visit www.milwaukeejobs.com.