LJ Design & Manufacturing
Position Title: Sewing Machine Operator
Wage: $14+ per hour (depends on experience)
Hours: 7am – 3:30pm
As a Sewer, you’ll piece and stitch material as indicated on the shop order print and in the sewing notes or job instructions. You will successfully meet all production and quality guidelines for piecing and topstitching while providing a high-quality and efficiently sewn part. All of your activities will be performed and completed with a high regard for the safety of others and yourself. You may also learn additional functions by cross-training in other departments as needed.
- Operates industrial sewing machines to sew all products in accordance with company performance and quality standards
- Sews material according to product specifications
- Inspection of own work in process
- Effectively communicates any defects to supervisor
- Follows and complies with all safety, work rules, and regulations
- Assists in other departments as needed to ensure products are completed on time
- Previous experience operating an industrial or heavy-duty sewing machine
- Ability to read and understand instructions written and communicated in English
- Good manual dexterity
- Able to sit for majority of shift
To apply for this job please visit www.milwaukeejobs.com.